Work with Scope and the Big Hack
Join Scope’s mission to create a more inclusive online world by hiring us to help you.
Scope’s Big Hack programme supports businesses improve their customer offer. We do this by sharing knowledge on disability, accessibility and inclusive design.
The Big Hack can offer:
- content accessibility training
- customer research and insights
- product testing
- accessibility auditing
If you want to become a recognised partner we can also:
- provide co-branding
- publicise your organisation’s steps to inclusion
Build an inclusive digital world with Scope
Email [email protected] to team up with us and find out more about our services.
Scope has pioneered a tool that can gather customer data quickly and in large quantities. This work is for clients who aim to survey 1000+ disabled people.
How does it work?
- We develop research questions together to understand the experiences of your disabled customers. Or you send us a survey you want to use.
- We turn your survey into an accessible online survey. Disabled people can easily access disabled people this all over the country. We can also run the survey for specific locations.
- Alongside your survey, we build you an analytics platform. Here you can see responses and data from your survey as soon as it’s live.
- We will also send the data in a spreadsheet at the close of the project.
Example of Scope’s crowd-sourcing tool analytics on the Big Hack crowd-sourcing site.
Content accessibility training
We offer 3 different training options to support businesses with content accessibility:
- 1-hour accessibility masterclass
- 1-day content accessibility training
- Bespoke 2-day accessibility training
Find out more about our content accessibility training services.
Customer research and insight
Scope can gather insights and research on the barriers disabled people face online. This research can help you to create more accessible products and services. It can help you meet the needs of 20% of your customer base who you might be preventing from using your services.
We use Scope’s research panel of disabled adults and parents of disabled children to run:
- focus groups and workshops
- user interviews
Scope can co-facilitate the research sessions with you.
Testing with disabled people and involving their experience is essential. It’s a core part of the inclusive design process.
We can connect you with disabled users for each stage of the design and development process. Ideally, you would test with a range of different disabled users. This can help you understand the barriers with different impairments and conditions. We can do two types of testing:
Disabled panel members test your website or app under observation. This helps you to identify any barriers in the product.
Disabled panel members test your service in the situation they will experience it. This helps you to uncover any unexpected barriers.
Accessibility audits for websites and apps
Scope’s Big Hack programme can conduct rigorous auditing on webpages and apps. The audits can help you to make sure your products are meeting the legal WCAG 2.1 standards.
PR and brand association
Are you practising inclusive design? Are you prioritising accessibility?
We can share your work to the Big Hack resources hub. We can also offer a co-branding opportunity on products and services which are:
- trusted by disabled customers
- accessible by design
Please email [email protected] for enquiries.